ij start cannon - Setup Installation
Ij.start.cannon leads you to a way to obtain the setup for your Canon printer to make it run on your PC relentlessly. Canon printer has been the most prioritized printer among the masses and is known for its multifunctional abilities and efficiency. Readily available to serve various purposes, the Canon printers are hugely popular and used in corporate houses, businesses, and institutes.
The Canon printer lets you manage functions, including printing, scanning, faxing, copying, and more, depending on the model you choose. Additionally, you even get accessibility to your printer using wireless devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, and more. You can attempt a printing function from PC, laptops, and smartphones, including Androids as well as iOS. It requires you to download a suitable Canon printer setup via ij.start.cannon to enable the printer utilities to benefit you.
ij.start.cannon: Setup Download
Canon printer setup download is your first step towards its coordination with your PC. The Canon printer setup download is a simple process that requires you to take the following steps:
- Firstly, open your web browser on your PC and enter ij.start.cannon in the address field.
- A Canon web page opens up on your screen. Click on Setup.
- Now, enter the name or number of your printer model in the given space to find the related setup for your printer device.
- In the next screen, select the Get drivers tab and let your operating system be detected automatically.
- If it does not get detected automatically, you can attempt to do the same by manually selecting your operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click to open the Software tab and then click on the Select button.
- Click on the Download button and wait until the download completes.
- Then, click on Run to begin the installation process and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation.
ij.start.cannon: Downloading Setup Wirelessly
Your Canon printer setup can be downloaded wirelessly using the following standard steps:
- Your wireless Canon printer features a WiFi button. Press the button to switch it on, and also turn the WPS button featured on your router on to establish a connection between the two devices.
- In case of the absence of the WPS button from your router, you can develop the link in a different way.
- Press Setup on your Canon printer, and then click on Device settings from the Windows settings on your PC. Press OK.
- Now, using the arrow buttons, tap to open the LAN settings, followed by an OK button.
- Now, you need to activate the wireless LAN, waiting for the printer to show you the standard setup.
- Then check out the access point and enter the security key.
- Once your wireless LAN gets connected to the Canon printer, press OK.
- As soon as the wireless connection gets established, you should get the Canon printer setup installed via the link ij.start.cannon or using the CD-ROM.
- You will have the setup file downloaded on your PC. Find the downloaded file, double-click on it, and then click on Start Setup, to begin with, the setup installation process.
- On getting the software license terms screen, read it thoroughly and click on accept to continue with the process.
- When you are asked the wireless connection type, select the required connection to keep the installation process going.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue, and lastly, click on Finish after having the installation process completed.
Having your Canon printer connected to a wireless network successfully, you now need to ensure if your Canon printer is added to your operating system or not. To check, you should consider the following points:
- Firstly, open your Windows menu and go to the Control Panel and click on the Devices and Printers option.
- On your screen, you will see a Canon Printer device visible with a green checkmark against it. If you can see a Canon Printer device icon, you can manually add it.
- To manually add the printer, click on the Add Printer tab. The screen opens up with all the available printers nearby. Choose your Canon printer and click on Next.
- If you see a green checkmark that means your Canon printer has connected successfully.
Canon printer setup via USB
You can also get the Canon printer setup using the USB method. To do so, you need to take the steps given below:
- Firstly, open your web browser on your PC and enter ij.start.cannon in the address field. You can also insert CD-ROM.
- To begin with, the installation of Canon ij setup, double-click the Msetup4.exe setup file.
- Click on the USB connection method for the setup installation process and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On being instructed, insert the USB cable on the rear of the printer, with its another end connected to the computer’s USB port.
- Install the ink cartridges. Make sure all of the connections are proper.
- Now you have your Canon printer ready and prepared to be used.