Install Canon Driver For Windows Instantly
To install the driver printer Canon quickly, you can use the driver updater pro. Click the below button to download the tool. Scan your system and click Update to install the Canon driver.
Canon printer setup requires the driver to install on the Windows system. Though driver printer Canon installation could be confusing and tedious, you can download it easily. You can encounter trouble installing and updating the Canon driver with multiple devices.
These drivers help your printer understand all the print commands easily. If your system doesn’t have its Canon driver, you can encounter errors, trouble, and hassle while printing, and most probably, it won’t print anything without the driver canon. This guide will help you install and update the driver manually and automatically.
How to download the driver printer canon?
Canon printers come with the driver setup CD that helps you install the driver on your system and set up your canon printer. Installing the Canon driver printer from the setup CD cannot be updated later. Hence, we recommend you go through the Canon support website or use a tool. If you are using the CD, insert it into the system, double-click on the setup, and follow the instructions. Otherwise, download and install the Canon printer drivers using the below-mentioned methods.
Method 1 – Install The Canon Drivers Using the Website
It could be one of the best methods to install the Canon drivers on Windows. It may take your time, but you can definitely install the correct drivers from the official website. Here’s how to begin it;
- Go to the Canon support site.
- Make sure you have complete information about your Canon printer model. Otherwise, check the rear or top of the printer to find its model.
- Then, enter your printer model name in the search box.
- Or you can click Printers and select your canon printer from shown list.
- Open the setup page of your printer model.
- Select the driver canon printer. Go to the drivers & software option.
- Click the download button in front of the available drivers.
- Wait for it to download the driver printer Canon.
- Open the downloads location and double-click on the Canon software setup.
- Click Start Setup and continue.
- Choose a connection method, either wireless or wired, or USB.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish the Canon printer driver installation.
Try connecting the Wi-Fi on your Canon printer once the driver installation is completed. You can do it manually or use a tool. You also have to ensure that you can update the drivers in the future to prevent errors.
Update The Driver Using Device Manager
If your driver printer is installed successfully, but it’s been quite a long time, your Canon model may start experiencing issues or errors while printing, scanning, or anything else. You can use the Device Manager to update the driver if you are a Windows user. Here’s how;
- On your keyboard that is connected to your computer, press the Windows key and X keys.
- It’ll open a list of options, select Device Manager to open it.
- The devices list appears. Select the Print queue.
- When the canon printer expands, right-click on the Driver printer Canon model.
- Click on Update Driver.
- Choose the option to search for the Canon printer drivers.
- If it can’t find the drivers, then there are two chances. Either the driver is all updated, or it’s not able to see or detect the drivers. Therefore, you can choose Uninstall Driver, disconnect the Canon printer, and install the driver again.
If this method couldn’t help you install the driver for your Canon printer model, you can use a program for auto driver installation.
Method 2 – Install Driver Automatically (Recommended)
The above method is a manual installation method, and it could be complicated if you install the incorrect drivers. You can go for the driver installation using a driver updater tool. We’ll use the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool. This tool can update the Canon drivers in one click without visiting the official website. It takes a few minutes to install and update the drivers. It’s basically the automatic way to install driver printer Canon. Using a program to update the printer driver needs a few steps to follow;
- Click below to download the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro.
- Install the program and start Scan.
- Wait for it to find your printer driver, and click on Fix Now option to solve issues in the Canon printer drivers.
- Click on the Update to install the driver printer Canon.
Once you install the Canon driver, keep the program on your system because it’ll notify you further and update the printer driver whenever the driver becomes outdated or crashes.