Install HP Laserjet 1320 Driver In Windows PC Instantly Using The Below Tool.
HP LaserJet 1320 printer is the wireless printer model of the most popular brand worldwide. Its produce high-quality documents and print at 21 ppm speed. Also, it’s the best and most compact office and home monochrome printer and doesn’t cost too much. Just like all other printers, it also needs an hp1320 printer driver. HP laserjet 1320 driver windows 10 is available to install from its website, or you can use some other ways. If you have a new LaserJet 1320 printer and have not setup, then the guide below will help you install the driver.
How to download and install the hp1320 printer driver?
If you are someone who has purchased the HP 1320 printer and it’s not set up the drivers. Here, we have included a few methods to install the hp1320 driver, including manual or automatic installation methods. To begin the process, you can either choose the manual method or the automatic one shown below.
Method 1 – Install and Update the HP Driver Manually
Installing hp laserjet 1320 driver windows 10 manually has two different ways. This could be a time taking method. See below and follow accordingly;
Download LaserJet 1320 Driver From Official Site –
Getting any HP printer model driver from an official site is the best option, though it’s a long but useful method if you download the correct drivers.
- Go to the HP official portal.
- Expand the All Drivers option. Click on All Drivers.=
- Click Driver-USB and hit on the Download tab.
- You can otherwise expand the Software-Universal Print Driver by clicking on it.
- Click Download and wait for your system to download the hp1320 printer driver setup.
- Open the folder you saved the HP driver file and double-click on HP1320driver.exe.
- Allow the installation by clicking Yes.
- Then, read the license agreement, click “I agree,” and continue the installation.
- Follow the instructions to install the LaserJet 1320 printer on your Windows.
- Connect your printer to your system wirelessly.
It’s the best method for first-time printer setup. If you already connect your HP printer, it should possibly install the laserjet 1320 driver automatically. But in this case, you will require to update it.
Install and Update Using the Device Manager –
If your system has installed the HP laserjet 1320 driver Windows 10, you should know how to update the driver using windows. It’s also capable of searching and installing the drivers. Follow the steps below;
- Press the Windows and X keys on the connect keyboard on your windows.
- Select Device Manager to open it.
- Then, expand the print queue by clicking on the printer.
- Navigate to the HP 1320 driver and right-click it.
- Click on Update Driver and choose the option to find the drivers.
- Wait for the HP 1320 drivers to install it.
- Otherwise, you can also use Uninstall device and remove the device.
- Then, choose appropriate installation options and go through the above installation method.
Method 2 – Install LaserJet Driver Automatically
The above ways to install the Hp1320 printer driver could be longer for some users. If you want to save time and prevent the manual process of updating the driver, then you can use the method below to install the driver automatically and quickly. Here we’ll use a driver installer tool called eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro. It installs the driver instantly;
- Click below to download the eSoftSoft Driver Updater pro.
- Go to the download folder and click on the eSoftSafeDriverUpdater.exe file.
- Follow installation instructions like allow the installation, accept the license agreement, and click install.
- Open and launch the program and run it.
- Click to start the scan and wait for it to find the problematic, missing, and outdated drivers.
- Click on the Fix Now tab and then click Update in the hp laserjet 1320 driver Windows 10.
We hope the above instructions and methods have successfully helped you install the hp1320 printer driver , and your printer is working very smoothly. After the HP driver is installed or updated, ensure the program is still installed on your system. Because next time, whenever your driver becomes outdated or crashes expired, it’ll automatically notify you and update it.