Instant Solution For Canon Printer B200 Error , Click Below
You start your canon printer, select a document to print, and you receive a B200 Error on your printer screen. It’s a sign that your device is encountering some severe issues. It may create unnecessary interruptions in your day-to-day printing requirements.
First of all, you have to identify the cause of this error, then fix the issue. With the B200 Error, your printer won’t complete the printing process. Though, you can take help from this guide to resolve this issue.
How to Fix the Canon B200 Error
- Reset the printer.
- Remove any obstructions.
- Clean the printer head.
- Manually clean the print head.
- Remove old ink.
- Re-install the printer drivers.
- Try a new ink cartridge.
- If none of the above methods work, the B200 error is probably accurate.
Why do you see Canon Printer B200 error?
B200 error mainly occurs because of cartridge issues. The possible causes list is below;
- Cartridges are dried up
- Cartridges are jammed
- Replica ink cartridge
- The waste tank is full
- Damaged ink cartridge
How do you fix the B200 error on your canon printer?
The first thing you should try is resetting your printer. If it doesn’t help you solve the error, try other solutions.
Solution 1: Reset Canon Printer model
No one can guarantee this technique to solve the error, but sometimes performing a reset process helps for some printer models. Here’s how to reset the Canon printer:-
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Press the Stop button and wait for around 2 seconds.
- Now, you have to press the ON button.
- The alarm light lit. Make sure you hold the ON button.
- Release the Stop button.
- Again, press the Stop button five times.
- Keep holding the ON button and release the Stop and ON buttons both.
- The Canon printer will shut down.
- Wait for 1 to 2 hours to cool down the printer and start the printer again.
- Try printing your document and see if the B200 error is solved.
Solution 2: Clean the Canon Print Head
Cartridges contain printheads, and replacing the cartridges also needs printhead replacement. Cleaning print head is an effective solution for many canon printers encountering B200 errors:-
- Open printer driver setup.
- Hit on maintenance.
- Click Clean.
- Select an ink category from the Print Head Dialog box.
- Hit on Execute.
- Cleaning should start now.
- You’ll Nozzle Check dialog box later; select Print Check Pattern.
If you still get the B200 error, take out the cartridge, pull up the handle to take out the print head, and clean it using a warm water-dipped cotton cloth.
Solution 3: Replace Ink Cartridges
If your printer Ink Cartridges get dry or faulty, you have to replace them. Before you replace an Ink Cartridge, remember a few things mentioned below:-
- Don’t stain your hands or the cleaning cloth inside the printer machine.
- Be careful to replace the cartridge by not touching any metallic or machine part inside.
- When a cartridge is moving, don’t stop or touch it.
- Don’t push the cartridge to move it forcefully.
To replace or reset the ink cartridge, follow the below steps:-
- Ensure the Canon printer is turned on.
- Now, open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove paper and turn out the output cover to open it.
- Push the cartridge down to remove it from the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge in its holder.
- Push up the cartridge until you see its fit.
Solution 4: Reinstall or update Canon Printer Driver
If none of the above solutions helps your printer, then it’s maybe your printer software that’s occurring B200 error. In this case, reinstall or update the driver by visiting canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon site.
Most of these solutions resolved the B200 error in the canon printer; however, if you still encounter the issue, replacing a printer is the best option to get rid of all troubles.