Instant Solution for Bluetooth Disappeared Windows 10, Click Below
Did you recently come across Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10 issue on your PC? If yes, go through this complete blog to learn the best ways of dealing with the Windows 10 Bluetooth missing issue on your computer.
Wireless connectivity is the new normal with the availability of many wireless options, primarily Bluetooth, in every device, including keyboards, mice, headphones, and more. It is the most preferred connectivity method as it consumes less space and lets you out of the wired mesh. Therefore, running into Bluetooth disappeared windows 10 issue turns out to be the frustrating error that limits you to using the wired network instead of wireless.
What Causes Windows 10 Bluetooth Missing Error?
There are various reasons for the situation where you may find the Bluetooth button missing Windows 10. The outdated, corrupted or missing Bluetooth diver may be one reason, problematic Bluetooth services, another.
However, you can still get over the windows 10 Bluetooth missing error using the 5 best techniques discussed ahead. Before that, you need to know if your PC even has a Bluetooth connectivity option.
How to Check PC for Bluetooth Connectivity Option?
You can check whether your Windows 10 PC has the option of Bluetooth connectivity using the Settings option. For this:
- Press Windows + I on your keyboard to open Settings and then go to Devices.
- Now, in the open window, check if there is any enable/disable toggle button available for the Bluetooth option.
- If there is a toggle for Bluetooth with the PC’s name, the PC has a Bluetooth feature in it. The absence of the toggle indicates the absence of the Bluetooth feature on your device.
Fixing Bluetooth Disappeared Windows 10 Error
If you find Bluetooth missing from device manager on your PC, you may check out the following troubleshooting methods:
- Reboot the PC
The Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing driver issue may have caused due to temporary errors that may get eliminated by a simple restart.
- All you need to do is press the Windows key and click on the Power button available.
- Select the Restart option to reboot your PC.
Once the PC gets restarted, you need to recheck if the Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10 issue got fixed.
- Install Windows Update
There is a possibility that the windows 10 Bluetooth missing issue is caused due to issues in your existing operating system. In such a case, you need to check for the available updates for your Windows 10 operating system, and eventually update your Windows to get rid of Windows 10 turn on Bluetooth missing issue. To check and update your Windows:
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings option.
- Go to Update & Security. Click to open the Update section.
- Next, click on Check for updates button.
- In case the updates are available, they will be listed on your screen and you will need to update your Windows PC.
Updating Windows should fix Bluetooth missing from device manager issue.
- Use Bluetooth Troubleshooter
You can use Windows Troubleshooter to fix the issue on your PC, including the Windows 10 turn on Bluetooth missing error. You can use the Bluetooth Troubleshooter option for this purpose.
- To run the Bluetooth troubleshooter, open the Settings option using the keyboard shortcut Windows + I.
- Go to Update & Security and click to open the Troubleshoot option on the left pane of the opened window. Click on Additional troubleshooters.
- Now, scroll down to the Find and fix other problems section. Click on Bluetooth and then click on the Run the troubleshooter button.
As soon as the Windows fixes the issue, you will be able to use your Bluetooth once again.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver
The Windows 10 Bluetooth driver missing issue can be resolved by uninstalling the existing Bluetooth drivers that may have been outdated or corrupted. In such a case, you need to consider uninstalling the previously installed Bluetooth driver and installing the updated drivers to trigger the Bluetooth button missing windows 10 issue. To do so:
- Press Windows + X keys on your keyboard to open the quick-access menu.
- There, click to open the Device Manager.
- Then, click to expand the Bluetooth category and right-click on the Bluetooth driver, and select Uninstall device.
- Now, to install the new driver, you may use a manual method of driver installation by visiting the manufacturer’s website and opening the Drivers download option from the support page. Select the compatible driver and click on the Download button.
Alternatively, you may even consider downloading the driver automatically using the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool. To do so:
- Firstly, download the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool.
- Now, double-click on the recently downloaded DriverUpdaterProSetup.exe file in the Downloads folder. This will begin the installation of the software on your device.
- Next, go through the terms and conditions in the License agreement and click to accept them.
- On successful installation of the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro software, you need to double-click on its icon on the desktop. It will begin scanning your PC for issues in the PC drivers.
- You will soon see a list of all problematic and missing drivers. It will then replace the problematic drivers with accurate drivers, including your Bluetooth drivers.
- Boot Windows in Safe Mode
To resolve the Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10 issue, you can also consider booting up your Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode.
After booting your PC in safe mode, you will be required to reboot the PC in normal mode. You will then need to find out in your Device Manager whether you can find the Bluetooth option or not.
In most cases, the users who have tried this technique were able to reconnect to their Bluetooth and got rid of the Bluetooth missing from device manager issue.
The above 5 techniques are the proven methods to get over the Bluetooth button missing Windows 10 issue that has been used by various users across the world.
Nevertheless, if any of the above methods couldn’t help, you may consider the assistance of the Bluetooth manufacturer’s technical team. Their guidance would help you get through the Windows 10 Bluetooth missing issue