Instant Solution for Update Video Card Drivers Windows, Click Below
The Question is How To Update Video Card Drivers? When you switch to an upgraded version of your operating system, Windows 10 primarily, your system also gets the additional features and impressively enhanced visuals, including various software updates.
You may have noticed that many of your hardware devices stop working in the usual manner due to unsupported software updated along with the operating system. The same applies to your video devices also.
Your existing video and graphics card may not support the latest version of your operating system, and you may encounter issues in the visuals, such as a stretched screen with visibly broken pixels. These issues can, however, be fixed by changing the display settings.
Meanwhile, some other significant issues may include-
- Obstructions occurred while streaming videos, movies, and playing games.
- Slower screen display, and FPS, with the lack of clarity.
- The appearance of lines on the display.
- The improper portrayal of your PC games after updating the Windows.
How to Update Video Drivers
The steps mentioned below will help you know how to update video drivers effortlessly. Check out the simple techniques mentioned below:
Method 1: Use Windows Update to update video drivers
If your mind is occupied with the question, “how to update my video driver,” you may consider using the Windows Update option. The Windows update is an inbuilt feature of your Windows operating system that will let you install any updates available for your computer.
- First, press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Next, type devmgmt.msc in the search field and hit Enter. The Device Manager screen will open up on your system.
- Now, click to expand the Display Adapters category on the left pane of your Device Manager screen and right-click on the graphics card option.
- Select the Update driver or Update Driver Software option.
- A new window appears on your screen with the options to “Search automatically for updated driver software” and “Browse my computer for driver software.” You will need to choose any of the available options at your convenience.
- In case you have more than one graphics card installed on your PC, you will need to repeat the steps above to update the graphics card.
Method 2: Update your video drivers manually
If the above method couldn’t satisfy you and the question “how to update my video driver” persists, you may try the manual update for your video drivers.
To know how to update video card drivers windows 10 manually via the manufacturer’s website, go through the steps mentioned below carefully.
Downloading video drivers from the manufacturer’s website
To download the compatible video drivers for your PC from the manufacturer’s website, you will need to have your PC model name and operating system version. To know more about your system information:
- Press Windows + R to open up the Run command.
- Type msinfo32 in the available search field and hit Enter.
- The System Information page opens up on your screen. Check the System Model and System Type and note it down somewhere.
- Now, you will need to download the video drivers or graphics card from the manufacturer’s website. For this, you first need to visit the official website and go to its support page, where you will find the drivers download option. You will then need to enter your system model and type on the available space and download the most accurate driver for your video/graphics card.
You can also check your Graphics card using the steps mentioned below:
- Press Windows + R to open up the Run command.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the available search field and hit Enter.
- Click to expand the Display Adapters category. You will see the name of the graphics card currently installed on your PC. In case, more than one graphics card is installed on your device, you will have to expand it further to know about the other graphic card(s).
Method 3: Update your video drivers automatically
Do you know how to update video drivers automatically? Well, the process needs you to first have the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool on your device. To learn how to update video card drivers windows 10 automatically, check out the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you will need to download eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro software on your PC.
- The DriverUpdaterProSetup.exe file gets downloaded on your device in the downloads folder.
- Double-click on the DriverUpdaterProSetup.exe file to begin the installation of the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool on your PC.
- You will see the license agreement window opened up on your screen. Review all the terms and conditions applied and then click to accept the license.
- Once the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro software gets installed successfully, you will have its icon visible on the desktop, or you may locate the file from the Windows menu.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the app. It will start scanning your computer for drivers’ issues.
- It will find out the problematic, outdated, incompatible, corrupted, or missing drivers on your PC and update them with the accurate drivers, including your video drivers.
The above methods of updating video drivers are certain to help you learn how to update video card drivers windows 10, without any problem. These are easy steps that are accessible and understandable to anyone using a PC.
Moreover, these are the simplest techniques to even deal with the driver issues other than finding out how to update video drivers.