The Question is How To Turn on Bluetooth Windows 10 ? Bluetooth allows your Windows 10 to add multiple wireless devices such as earbuds, speakers, keyboards, cars, and other devices. So maybe if you want to connect your wireless keyboard, mouse, headphones, or any other device, you will need to enable Bluetooth.
Enable Windows Bluetooth with one click on using the below tool.
If you don’t know how to turn on Bluetooth, this article will help guide you through enabling Bluetooth.
How to turn on Bluetooth on a PC?
Here we will share a few methods to enable Windows Bluetooth. See below:-
- Action Center Icon –
We can say its the quickest method to turn on your Bluetooth in windows 10. Though, you require to add its icon to the action center icon. The Action Center is located in the bottom right corner with an empty envelope looks icon. So if the Bluetooth shortcut is already available in the Action Center, follow below to see how to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10 –
- Navigate to the taskbar in the bottom right.
- Click on Action Center to open it.
- Look for the Bluetooth icon.
- If the Bluetooth icon is bright, its on.
If your system Bluetooth icon is not shown, you should add it manually. Here’s how –
- Open settings in Windows 10.
- Open System from the list.
- Click Notification & actions on the left side.
- On the right side, hit on Edit your quick actions link.
- Click Add and select Bluetooth.
- Add your Bluetooth and select done.
- From Settings –
Settings are the basic method to turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 10 easily. However, if you already know how to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10 from the device setting, you should look for another method to turn it on.
- Make sure your windows system works well without any error or issue.
- Click the Start menu.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- You’ll see different options. Click the Devices tab.
- Click on “Bluetooth & Other Devices” in the left sidebar.
- Toggle the Bluetooth on to enable the Bluetooth.
- Use eSoftSafe Tool –
The tool will allow you to open multiple functions, including Bluetooth, windows 10 update, and many others. This tool will clean your PC junk and make it work smoother. Here’s how to turn on Bluetooth on PC;
- Install eSoftSafe PC Cleaner.
- Open home and click Manage a Startup.
- Click Windows tools on the left side and click Windows Updates.
- Search Bluetooth and click the Bluetooth button to enable it.
How do you Manage Bluetooth Devices and Settings?
After turning on your Bluetooth in Windows 10, open the Bluetooth settings. You can also choose the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar to open it. Next, hit on up-arrow to expand the icon list. Here, you can add your devices to your Windows 10, join a personal area network, transfer files, or open Bluetooth settings.
How to add your Bluetooth device to Windows 10?
If your Windows 10 is not enabled, you won’t be able to connect anything to your system. Hence make sure to turn on your Bluetooth device and follow the below steps;
- Open Bluetooth settings.
- Click on Add Bluetooth or another device to search for your device.
- Click on the Bluetooth option.
- Ensure your Bluetooth device is turned on and already in pairing mode. Otherwise, turn the device Bluetooth on yourself.
- Wait for the device to appear on the screen.
- Click on the device to add to your PC.
- Your device should have been added to your Windows 10.
Also Read :-
Are your Windows 10 Bluetooth Drivers Up-to-date?
If your Windows Bluetooth drivers are outdated or missing, you won’t be able to use the Bluetooth on your Windows 10. In this case, you’ll need to update or reinstall the Bluetooth driver. Here’s how;
- Install eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro.
- Scan your Windows 10 for Bluetooth driver.
- Click on the outdated or missing drivers tab.
- Click Update on Bluetooth drivers.
To Turn on Bluetooth quickly –
Here you can learn how to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10.
- Press the Windows key + I.
- Search “bluetooth” in the top search bar.
- Open the first option from the results.
- Toggle the Bluetooth button to on it.
We hope you find the answer of How To Turn on Bluetooth Windows 10 has turned on successfully.