To Download OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver . Click Below
Like many other HP printers, it’s OfficeJet Pro 8710 is also an all-in-one printer. This model is easy to set up and quick to manage. But if you don’t install your HP OfficeJet pro 8710 driver on your Windows PC, then you won’t be able to print anything and may encounter errors as well. In this guide, we will learn how can you easily download the right HP 8710 printer driver and install it.
What is the HP 8710 printer driver?
HP 8710 driver is the software that helps communicate in between your HP machine and PC. It translates the print or any other commands and helps understand your printer. If you are using the 8710 model, then the driver for HP OfficeJet pro 8710 is essential to install.
How do you download the OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver?
Your OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver makes your printer work smooth and error-free. If you are looking for the right process to download the HP 8710 driver setup, then try out the below instructions. In this guide, you’ll see two methods – manual and automatic.
Method 1 – Download OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver Manually
Before you proceed with the method, make sure your Windows PC is compatible with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software. This method takes time to set up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710.
- Go to HP 8710 download page.
- Scroll the page and expand Basic drivers.
- Click Download.
- Once downloaded, double-click and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking I Agree.
- Use a connection mode to connect your HP printer to your computer. Either wireless or USB.
- If you are using a wireless connection, choose the WiFi network and use the right password to connect it.
- For wired connection, connect through a USB cable.
- Follow the remaining HP 8710 driver installation instructions.
HP also offers the all-in-one software to install all required drivers. HP smart app is a program that you can download from the online HP store or its manufacturer site. If you are not sure about the current driver download, then use another method.
Also Read :- Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable
Method 2 – Install HP 8710 Driver Automatically
Windows users who want to install the HP 8710 Printer driver and keep that up-to-date always automatically can use a tool – eSoftSafe Driver Updater. It makes your Windows easy to find for the missing or outdated driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710. Let’s see how to use it:-
- Click the download button to get the Driver Updater Pro.
- Double click to install and run it.
- Wait for it to scan your missing HP drivers.
- Then, click Update to install the latest HP 8710 driver.
If you have successfully installed the HP driver setup, then your driver will automatically get updated and notify you of the update.
Have you installed the in-built HP Printer OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver?
An in-built driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is available if you directly connect your printer using a wired cable or install. You’ll have to add your printer first and then it’ll automatically install in-built HP drivers. Here’s how to add your printer.
- Connect your OfficeJet pro using wifi or USB.
- Search for Printers & Scanners and open it.
- Click the “Add a printer or scanner” tab and click on your OfficeJet Pro 8710.
- The in-built OfficeJet Pro 8710 has been installed.
- To keep your HP drivers up-to-date, use eSoftSafe Driver Updater.
How to update HP Printer Officejet Pro 8710 driver?
You can update your HP 8710 driver automatically using the Driver Updater Pro. However, you can manually update it using the below steps:-
1- Press the Windows + X keys.
2- Select to open Device Manager.
3- Expand the printer and right-click on the HP 8710 printer driver.
4- Click on the Update Driver.
5- Choose the right option and wait for it to update.
So, here’s how your HP Office Jet Pro 8710 driver installs on Windows.