HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 is an all-in-one printer that works perfectly on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and macOS. You need to install the HP OfficeJet 9010 Series Driver to set up the printer. The HP OfficeJet 9010 drivers help your printer connect to the system and function correctly. That’s why the driver installation is important. The below guide will show you the instructions to install the driver.
Click to install the OfficeJet Pro 9010 drivers quickly.
How do you install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver?
Installing the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 setup needs its driver download and installation. You can either download the HP smart app or the particular driver setup. Your system and printer don’t understand each other’s language; therefore, your system requires the HP OfficeJet 9010 Series driver installation. You can do it in a few ways. You can go through the automatic method and manual methods. Below the installation methods are shown;
Method 1 – Install the HP OfficeJet 9010 Drivers Using Device Manager
Make sure you install the HP OfficeJet 9010 printer using a wireless or USB connection to the system. If you have successfully set up the printer wirelessly or USB, the in-built driver could have been installed automatically, but you will need to update it to keep it running. For it, you can use the Device Manager.
- In the search menu, search for Device Manager in your Windows.
- Open Device Manager to open the hardware and devices list.
- Click on the HP print queue to expand the HP model.
- Then, select the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver option and right-click.
- Click on the Update Driver and choose the automatic installation option.
- Wait for the OfficeJet driver to install it.
- When the installation completes, start printing.
Method 2 – Download and Install HP OfficeJet 9010 Series Driver Using Official Site
This method is for the new users of the HP OfficeJet 9010 printer. You should go to the HP official site using the below steps;
- Go to the HP OfficeJet 9010 official site.
- Expand the Installation HP Smart app option.
- Click on the Install tab.
- You can also use the Diagnostic tool-fixes option and click Download.
- Wait for it to download on the Windows system.
- Double-click on the downloaded HP OfficeJet 9010 Drivers setup.
- Allow the app to launch the HP installer.
- Tick on “I have reviewed and accepted the license agreement of the HP application.
- It’ll find your HP OfficeJet 9010 printer, then click continue.
- Click to install and continue the installation.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to finish the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver installation. These drivers will connect your HP printer to the Windows PC. Also, print, scan, fax, Diagnose/Fix top issues, and share files.
- Ensure you have created the HP account that will be used further.
One can easily access assist support options and so much in this method.
Method 3 – Install the Updated HP OfficeJet 9010 Drivers Using the Driver Updater tool.
The above two methods could be longer for some of the HP printer users, and if you are looking for a quick method to install the HP OfficeJet 9010 Series Driver, then you should use a Driver installer/updater tool. Here we’ll use the eSoftSafe Driver Updater tool to set up OfficeJet 9010 installation quickly.
- Click on the below option to download the tool.
- Install and run the eSoftSafe driver updater pro.
- Click to start the scan of your system to see if the OfficeJet drivers are available or not.
- Wait for the program to find problematic drivers. Click Fix Now to solve issues.
- Click Update to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver. The program automatically searches for the driver and installs it.
- We hope the above methods have successfully installed the OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver.
Benefits of installing HP OfficeJet 9010 Drivers –
You should install the driver for your HP OfficeJet for several reasons. These drivers activate many important functions. Here are some of the benefits that your printer gets after the drivers installation;
- Helps connect the OfficeJet printer to the system or any device.
- Develop communication between the system and the OfficeJet 9010 printer.
- Allow printing in an easy manner.
- You can easily function scan, fax and dual print.
- It can be installed easily in all Windows versions and macOS.
Therefore, you should install HP OfficeJet 9010 Series Driver on your system.