The HP LaserJet Pro M404 printer is the most effective way to print everything with a Laser printer. These printers let you focus on growing your business. The printer works with cartridges with a new HP chip and uses security measures. HP OfficeJet M404n drivers need to be installed to get high-quality results. The HP OfficeJet M404n Series Driver helps your printer to connect with the system.
Install the HP OfficeJet M404n Series Driver Instantly Using Below Tool.
Three steps to install OfficeJet M404n drivers quickly –
1- Click above to download the tool.
2- Install and run the program.
3- Scan for the driver and install it on your system.
How to download and install HP OfficeJet M404n Drivers?
There are a few ways to install the drivers for HP OfficeJet M404n. You can download it manually or automatically to install and update these drivers. You can either visit the official site HP or use a tool. I would say you connect your OfficeJet printer before installing HP OfficeJet M404n series driver methods. Below we’ve mentioned all methods.
Method 1 – Using Device Manager
If you have already connected your OfficeJet M404n printer to your system, you will require it to update. You can install it using the device manager of your Windows system.
- Open Device Manager in the search windows menu.
- I’ll open a hardware and devices list on your screen. Click on the Print Queue to expand the HP M404n drivers list.
- Then, choose the correct HP OfficeJet M404n Drivers and right-click on it.
- Select update driver.
- Click on the automatic search option and wait for the driver to install.
- If the update driver option can’t help you, you can do it using the next method.
- Go back to step 3 and select the Uninstall Device.
- Then, disconnect your HP OfficeJet M404n printer and install the drivers from the below method using the official site.
Method 2 – Using the HP Support Site
Visiting the HP official site is the best option for users setting up the HP printer for the first time. Here we will use the way to install HP OfficeJet M404n Series Driver from the official site. The OfficeJet M404n doesn’t provide you with the setup CD; hence you need to get help from the official site or a third-party driver installer.
- Go to the HP M404n official site.
- Expand All Drivers option.
- Click on the “Installation Software and driver” option.
- Click Install.
- You can otherwise select the full/basic driver. Choose the software and click Download.
- Wait for the HP M404n driver to download on the system.
- Double-click on the HP OfficeJet M404n Drivers setup to begin the installation.
- Click yes to allow the installation.
- Click on the license agreement to accept it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the HP M404n driver installation.
- Connect your HP M404n to your system using the USB or wireless connection.
If you find the method longer and time-taken, then you can use a tool to install the driver.
Method 3 – Using a Driver Updater Tool
When the above methods don’t help you install the driver on your system, you can go for the tool to install and update it quickly. Such tools help in instant driver installation and update the drivers that are outdated, missing, or corrupted. So if you have not installed the HP OfficeJet M404n Series Driver, use the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool. We are going to use this tool here. Here’s how;
- Download the driver updater pro below.
- Wait for it to download. Then, open the download location and double-click on the eSoftSafeDriverUpdater.exe setup.
- Accept the license agreement and follow instructions to install the eSoftSafe Updater pro.
- Launch and open the Driver Updater Pro from the Windows menu.
- Start the scan to search for your HP OfficeJet M404n Drivers. If the driver is missing or corrupted, click on missing/outdated driver and Fix Now to solve the problematic HP drivers.
- Click the Update tab to install the HP M404n Drivers.
It’ll install the driver for your HP OfficeJet M404n. Also, in the future, when an update is available, it’ll automatically download the HP OfficeJet M404n Series Driver to update your connected system.