If you are looking for a Kyocera Printer driver download on your Windows PC, you are in the right place. Drivers are the software program to create communication between Windows and Kyocera printers. This guide will help you download, install, and update the Kyocera Printer Drivers quickly.
Install the Kyocera Printer Drivers in one click Using Below Tool.
Kyocera Driver Download From Official Site
Downloading Kyocera drivers can be performed from the official site. Though, you can follow the below steps to download and install from the Kyocera sites;
- First of all, visit the Kyocera Driver Download site.
- Secondly, choose an appropriate option in the shown search box. You can also enter the exact Kyocera model number.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Drivers tab.
- Select the driver and click the download icon in front.
- Wait for it to download.
- Open the Downloads folder to find and double-click on the downloaded kyoceradriver.exe file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Click next and follow the instructions to install the Kyocera driver and software.
Install Kyocera Printer Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
If you have connected the Kyocera printer to your Windows through USB or wireless method, then you will need your Windows PC to install drivers. If you don’t want to use the longer ways to install these drivers, you can install these drivers automatically using the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro. Its the tool that helps your system find the missing Kyocera printer driver. If the in-build printer driver is outdated, it’ll update the expired driver as well. Therefore, let’s see how you install and update Kyocera drivers;
- Click below to download eSoftSafe Driver Updater.
- Double-click the eSoftSafeDriverUpdater.exe setup to install the program.
- Accept the license agreement and follow instructions to install the driver updater software.
- Launch the program from the Windows menu.
- Then, it’ll automatically start scanning your Windows system. Otherwise, click the Scan button to start scanning for missing or outdated drivers.
- Click Fix Now and Update in the Kyocera printer drivers.
Next time your Kyocera driver expires, the program will notify you to update the driver and you can install the update without going to the official site or any other portal or store.
Reinstalling or updating the Kyocera Printer Via Device Manager
Kyocera driver download should proceed well with the above two methods. However, if you are installing or reinstalling the same software on any other device or the same Windows system, then you can choose this method to install or update the Kyocera printer driver;
- First of all, check whether your Windows have preinstalled drivers of Kyocera or not.
- Then, press on the Windows and X keys that will open many options.
- Here, click on Device Manager.
- It’ll open all the hardware and software driver lists. Hence, find printers and expand by clicking on them.
- Then, navigate to the Kyocera printer driver and right-click on it.
- Click on the Update driver option to install the latest updates.
- It’ll show you two different options. Choose the first option that says to search drivers automatically.
- Wait for your system to find Kyocera Printer drivers and click to install on your Windows PC.
- If it couldn’t install the driver, go back to step 4 and right-click on the printer driver again.
- Select Uninstall Device option and wait a while.
- Then, go to the online portal or official Kyocera driver download site and install the driver setup manually.
- It’ll reinstall the Kyocera Printer software and drivers on your Windows system.
- Now, add your printer to your system if not added and check if Kyocera Printer is printing without any trouble or issue.
Adding Your Wireless Kyocera Printer to Windows
Installing Kyocera Printer drivers using the above method isn’t enough for your machine to start printing. You’ll also need to install and add your model to your Windows system. Hence, check the below instructions to add the Kyocera model to your laptop or pc;
Step 1 – Navigate to your PC or laptop windows search menu.
Step 2 – Search for Printers & scanners in the search menu and open it.
Step 3 – Click on “Add a Printer” in the middle of the Windows.
Step 4 – Wait for your Windows to search for Kyocera wireless printer model.
Step 5 – Click Add when your printer appears.
Step 6 – If you have a wired model, use the USB cable to connect it.
Step 7 – See the Kyocera printer status. If its online or green mark, then your printer model is finally ready to print.
Hopefully, with the above methods and instructions, you have installed the Kyocera Printer drivers and software successfully.