Zebra printers are one of the most known printers. Just like all other printers, Zebra printers also need printer drivers. These drivers help your printer print and connect to your computer. If you don’t know how to install Zebra Printer Drivers, then the guide here will help you download, install and update the Zebra drivers.
Download Drivers For Zebra Printer Instantly Using Below Tool.
Why does your Zebra Printer need drivers?
Drivers for Zebra printers are the software that helps communicate with your Windows system and the printer machine. If there is no driver for your Zebra printer, it won’t print or function anything, and if it prints, it’ll show errors. Also, outdated, corrupt, or missing Zebra drivers can occur many printing issues. Therefore, install the drivers to work your printer easily.
Download and Install Zebra Printer Drivers For First Time
If you are a first-time user of Zebra printer, I recommend downloading the driver from its official site. Drivers on the official site are always relevant, though you need to ensure that your system fulfills the basic setup requirements of not. Go through the below guidelines.
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the Zebra Support center site.
- In th search box, enter your Zebra model and search.
- You can enter the model or search for it from the product list.
- The printer support page appears. Click on the Drivers option.
- Click the download tab.
- Once downloaded, run the installation wizard.
- Review the End user license agreement terms.
- Click on Accept and begin downlaod now tab.
- Then, click Yes when Windows asks you to install the printer drivers setup.
- Click next and select the destination.
- Start the configuration and complete the Zebra Printer Driver installation.
- Click Finish.
- After the driver package is preinstalled, click Next when ZDesigner driver note.
- To install the printer, click the Install Printer tab and click Next.
- Click finish in the Additional Install Options.
Install and Update Zebra Drivers
Zebra drivers can also be installed using the two other methods. The first is – using Device Manager, and the second is – eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro. Updating the drivers is important for your Zebra printer machine driver to work the printer smoothly. Here’s how you can install the printer driver setup.
Method 1 – Install Using eSoftSafe Driver Updater (Recommended)
If you have in-build Zebra printer drivers, then it’ll be expired and may soon crash. In this case, you’ll need to update the drivers. We recommend you update Zebra drivers using a tool. Here we’ll use the eSoftSafe drivers updater tool for automatic installation –
- First, download eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro.
- Secondly, install the tool or run the program.
- Wait for the eSoftSafe program to scan your computer. It’ll find missing, outdated Zebra drivers in your system.
- Thereafter, click on Fix Now to solve the problematic Zebra drivers.
- Click Update in front of the Zebra drivers to install the drivers completely.
With the above driver updater tool, it’ll notify you to update for Zebra drivers and will update automatically. It also troubleshoots the Zebra printer errors you might have received on your windows screen.
Method 2 – Install Using Device Manager Manually
If you have good PC skills, then you can use the device manager in your Windows PC to manually install the Zebra Printer machine drivers. Here’s how you can perform the manual method to update the driver –
- Navigate to the Start Windows icon on your screen below.
- Right-click on the start menu.
- Select the “Device Manager” option.
- Expand the Printers tab.
- Right-click on Zebra Drivers.
- Select the “Update Driver” option.
- Select the “Search Automatically for drivers” option and wait for your Windows system to look for the Zebra drivers.
- Click to install the Update the drivers. If it cannot update the Zebra drivers automatically, go back to step 5.
- Select the “Uninstall Driver” option and wait for Windows to remove the Zebra drivers from the system.
- Then, open Zebra.com or the Zebra Support site and download the printer drivers.
- Install the drivers set up to update the Zebra printer.
We hope you find the information above helped you install your Zebra printer software and drivers easily.